Toddler Hands-On 1-2 years
Who is it for and what is covered?
Toddler Hands-On is an interactive experience for parents and toddlers aged 1-2 years. Each session offers an opportunity for parents to nurture their child’s development in five key learning areas (described below), through a medium of song, rhyme, role play, movement and sensory exploration.
We explore a different theme every couple of weeks.
The five key learning areas:
- Toddler language development: delight in their first precious words and watch their comprehension grow.
- Toddler fine motor and gross motor development: get both large and small muscle groups working to aid in coordination that is vital through out life.
- Toddler social and emotional well being: engage with your toddler and continue to develop their resilience and a strong sense of self.
- Toddler creativity and imagination: engage your toddler’s senses and develop their imagination and creative expression.
- Toddler problem solving and early maths skills: combine maths fun in your toddler’s everyday life.
What to expect at each session?
Upon arrival at Toddler Hands-On you will be invited to find a spot in the Hands-On circle. Here you will find:
- A spot to sit with your toddler.
- Printed words for our unique Welcome and Goodbye songs.
Sessions are broken into four parts:
- Hands-On circle time - focusing on songs, rhymes, role play and movement
- Hands-On explore - focusing on sensory exploration, fine motor, gross motor and self-help skills, with something new every week.
- Hands-On Story time- focusing on a simple book that ties in with our current theme. We read a new one each week.
- Hands-On Free play
The objectives of each session
- We want parents to leave every session feeling empowered to take home the fun.
- We want toddlers to be engaged, excited and eager to return.
Book a session
Now, we know that life with a toddler is crazy, unpredictable and darn hard. So we've made booking a class as easy as possible. We offer three pass options so no matter what your situation we have you covered.
Sessions require a minimum of 4 children to run. If the minimum number is not reached we may have to cancel. If this occurs you will be offered the choice of a full refund or credited the exact amount to use at an alternative time.
Book a one-off, fun outing for you and your toddler.
Flexi 5 x pass
Buy a five session pass that gives you the flexibility to fit in with your toddler's changing schedule.
Flexi 10 x pass
Best value! Book a ten session pass and look forward to coming each and every week!